They turned out so cute! I hung them up on my line and they look absolutely adorable!
To make the pumpkins:
1. Print on white construction paper.
2. Have the kids color the pumpkins with crayons.
3. Have the kids cover the pumpkin with torn construction paper.
4. Take pictures of the kids measuring 4X6.
5. Have the students cut out their pictures and glue them inside the pumpkins.
This idea was found on: http://gardenofpraise.com/bul89.htm
P.S. this website is full of free and cute ideas!
To download, click on the picture below and it will take you to a google doc.
Just a note: The original got a tiny bit smudged when some students touched it, but it still copies fine :)