1. We only have 24 days left of school! My kids are definitely feeling it too!
2. My Donors Choose grant was funded and I received some TpT resources I needed for my transition to first grade. If only Donors Choose and TpT were able to work together, it would make the whole process a whole lot easier. I tried by emailing TpT, but was told that I needed to email Paul. Not sure how to go about that… To me that's like telling me to call Bill Gates on his cell phone. Maybe Paul is easier to get ahold of? Maybe someone out there knows?
3. My house got decorated for Easter a while back and I forgot to share the pictures.
I started with my chalkboard.
This chalkboard changes the whole environment in my house. I went with more of a spring design so it could stay up longer. The inspiration for this one came from Lilly and Val.
4. Next, I created this centerpiece.
I found the directions at Craft-o-Maniac. It was so easy to do and it only required a few materials that you can easily find at any store. The flowers are from Trader Joe's. Around $1 per bundle of flowers!
5. Last, my husband and I filled up our table with Easter grass and Eggs.
This table is from Ikea. I love putting stuff inside there. It's like a little surprise when you walk over to it. During Christmas, we put ornaments and Christmas cards inside.
That's it for me! I hope you have a Hoppy Easter and make sure to link up with Doodle Bugs!