1. First of all, I found these pens at Sam's and I had to grab them both! I don't think teachers can ever have enough pens! The Flairs were a steal at just under $15 for 20 pens! I know I've paid way more than that in the past!
2. I am so hooked on these Green Tea Fraps from Starbucks. I blame my bestie @jennuineteaching for introducing me to a version of them. They taste like vanilla but aren't super sweet. Yum!
3. I made my BTS flip books and I'm so happy with them! I wanted some that didn't require cutting or pasting to create them and wanted them to be double sided to fit as much content as possible without wasting paper. Love these! If you want to read more about them, check out my post by clicking HERE where I share what I am including in these.
After a week of measuring and test prints, I finally was able to make my flip book double sided to not waste any paper. No cutting or gluing or lining things up! Just print and fold👍 Now I have the template ready to go forever 👏👏👏 #teachersofig #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #iteachtoo
4. I went to Vegas for the TpT conference and had an AMAZING time! I got to meet so many amazing educators that I have long admired. They were all so kind and willing to talk. Oh yeah, I even got to meet Paul (founder of TpT) and he was so open to having a conversation with everyone. I feel blessed being a part of the TpT community.
5. My Insta friend @owlinavowletree let me know that this shirt that was out of stock a while back, now is available on Zulily. I clicked onto the site and saw SO many awesome book related items! Let's just say I didn't just order this one shirt ;-)
So that is my little recap. What have you been up to? Link up with Doodle Bugs and share with us!