1. I had a crazy night with these items below! Centers galore at my house!
2. I was asked to present about our intervention program at school. I am terrified of speaking in public. Even though my nerves got to me more than once, I still think it went well :-)
3. I don't know if it's because I'm a teacher, or because I'm obsessed with office supplies...but I can't get enough of Flair pens and notepads.
4. I completely forgot that I had preordered this book. So when it showed up in the mail, I was ecstatic! I can't wait to read it to my kids! Next month is Mo-vember after all!
5. My class this year is facing serious struggles this year! The kids, parents, and I have been working so hard to make progress. Today my kids were reading independently and it did my soul some good to see that happen! This is why we teach <3 There is no other profession like it in the world!!!
So what have you been up to? Make sure to link up with Doodle Bugs to share your week!