1. We have been reading some fun books. This one my kids just loved!
2. This is also David Shannon month and my kids just love his art style! Of course, their favorite titles are the No David books.
3. After a couple of parents showed up way past their conference time, I thought about making some quick reminder stickers. These did the trick!!
4. I decided to hand out some books to help parents at home with some strategies. My kids cannot afford to stop practicing at home for one whole week!
5. I've been teaching for nine years and this whole time I have been cutting rubrics and stapling them onto my students' finished samples. This year I finally realized I could save myself time and energy by embedding the rubric right into the writing template! How did I not think of this before?