I had a seriously busy week! Let's get started!
1. We receive one purchase order from school and the day I get to use it, is one of the happiest days of the year :-D
I went to Lakeshore and found these GORGEOUS bright colored book bins!!!
I had written to them via IG and they told me it was going to get passed along to their product development team. I didn't think I'd ever see them. Well, a few months later...HERE they are!
That obviously meant I had to redo all my buckets so that they would match my brights theme.
They look gorgeous! I personalized my labels with these adorable Melonheadz to match my kids. The kids adore their little images! If you are interested in my labels, you can get them HERE.
Seriously! Look at how bright and happy these colors look!
All of these are from Lakeshore, except for the teal ones. The Lakeshore ones are more of a baby blue and I wanted teal. I found them at Target.
Here is a room view of my cubbies. LOVE!
2. It was Valentine's week and we had so much fun! Our class made these adorable owl goodie bags for their cards. This is a freebie in Jennuine Teaching's shop. I also wanted healthy treats this year for my kids so I found this freebie from Teach Love and Iced Coffee on TpT.
3. Something else I found at Lakeshore were these magnetic book ledges! They are awesome! I used them to display some of our favorite books from the week. These two are great reads for this month.
4. We are focusing on story elements in my class. My class struggles with this so I decided to make a little flipbook for this purpose. Worked great! The best thing is that it only uses two pages of paper to create two books. That means each book uses one sheet of paper! We pack a lot into this one piece of paper :-) You can find this flip book HERE.
5. We are shopping around for a house and I always make sure to take pictures of things I like. I fell in love with the look of this room. My husband wasn't nuts about this look for our bedroom, but I would love to decorate my office with this theme one day. It's so beautiful! I could spend the whole day there!
So what have you been up to? Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday and share your week with us!