1. I try to tidy up my desk every day, but sometimes if it gets extra cluttered, I stay a little extra late on Fridays. I love walking in on Monday morning to a spotless desk! It's a great way to start the week.
2. Do you admire beautiful hand lettered projects? I definitely do! I decided to give it a try with THIS book.
Well, Chalkfull of Love released a set of her favorite lettering tools that I had to have! She releases these here and there on limited quantities via her website. If you want one, keep an eye on her IG because that's where she announces when they are available.
3. It's no secret that I'm a fan of flipbooks! We have been learning about presidents and I made a few fun ones for us to use.
I love February but there is so much to teach! We need a few extra February days :-)
4. I picked up this timer this week and we started using it. I am in LOVE! I've used timers before but having the kids actually see the red that actually shows how much time we have left, has been SO helpful! There are different sizes. I went with the largest size that can be seen from anywhere in the classroom. Game changer!
Affiliate Link HERE
5. Our curriculum night was on Wednesday. We prepped these books to hand out to parents. I love having all these tips in one handout. I like to copy extras so I have them on hand for parent conferences.
6. An extra one :-D We were to a different school in the district for some PD and I saw these from my friend A Cupcake for the Teacher! They are so cute!
We ran out of time and didn't get to make them. I'll have to make sure there's time for them next year!
What have you been up to? Share your week with us over at Doodle Bugs Teaching!