Happy Friday! Linking up with Doodlebugs for Five for Friday!
1. How often do you organize your library? I try to have the kids clean it out every couple of weeks. It was looking like a complete mess so I knew it was time to put the kids to work :-D
2. Don't you love it when you think you are done with grading and then find new stacks of papers to grade? This mug says it all.
3. We have been learning about presidents and used Babbling Abby's anchor chart resource to create this one! This was my first attempt at lettering an anchor chart.
4. I felt like I hit the jackpot this week when I found all these books at Goodwill. Most were hardcovers and in perfect condition! $37 for all these beautiful books!
5. Do you love Rae Dunn? I've been shopping for RD for months and can't ever find anything in stores. So when I walked into one of my favorite local shops and found this, I kind of freaked!
The shop owner said she was cleaned out by the time we got there, so now I'm awaiting the next shipment!
That's it for me! What have you been up to lately? Please link up for Five for Friday to share your week!